If you want to instantly create a 3D interior design, pCon.planner is the solution. This is an easy-to-use professional application that allows you to make graphical product configurations. No matter if you are starting a project or if you are at an already advanced stage, pCon.planner has a list of features that will speed up your work pace, be able to access your models in the 3D gallery, or even make a render of your project and create animations and panoramic images. PCon.planner has the multi-window option with which you can display your presentations simultaneously in 2D and 3D.
The application is designed for professionals in the office furniture and architecture sector. It also provides training for the education sector.
- Architects and designers. The application allows you to create 3D interior designs involving your customers and your software gives you the opportunity to interact with industry professionals.
- With the use of 3D design, you can promote the sale of your products. Improve your efficiency and save time. Moreover, thanks to the pCon portal, you can stay in touch with professionals from all over the world.
- Via the plug-in interface, you can take advantage of the 3D design platform to work together with your partner companies.
- Education. To train architects, interior designers and Facility Managers, pCon.planner offers courses to learn more about space, interior design, or product graphics with the 3D Space Planner.
Profits of pCon.planner
- You reduce the time required to create your projects.
- You create spaces, you define products and projects in the same application.
- You can easily transfer data to other CAD applications by importing and exporting files.
- You have presentation tools to entice customers.
- Simple interface for learning professional planner spaces.
Hardware and Software requirements
The first thing you need to do is make sure your equipment performs well. You must have at least Windows 8 as the operating system, 1GB of available space, Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, 8GB of RAM and a separate ATI or NVIDIA graphics card.
You can download the application to your computer for free on the official website.
After installation, a shortcut will appear on your desktop. If not, go to «All Programs» and look for EasternGraphics.
Import a plan
One of the first steps is to insert a plan. If you do not have a preliminary plan, you can create a space by taking measurements manually.
If you have the plan in DWG or DXF format pCon.planner will open the file without any problem. If you have it on paper, you can scan it and save it in .jpg, .tif, .bmp or .png format. Then simply insert the image using the «object» command or paste with the combination CTRL+V. Finally, you have to scale the plan, select and access the «scale» command.
In the interface, you will see five sections:
- Application menu. You can open, save, import, export, print, and send projects.
- 2. Options ribbon. You will find the most important tool commands.
- Work area. It shows the different views of your project.
- Toolbar for quick access. It allows you to customize the commands you use most.
- Status bar. It shows suggestions of commands you use.
In the work area below the options ribbon, you can create and furnish your projects.
You can divide the workspace into four windows to view the project from multiple angles. To do this, click the «View» tab and select «Display Window«. It is not recommended during the creation process to use a higher quality than the «Concept» display mode.
To navigate in pCon.planner, you can do this with the mouse wheel or the commands available in the «Display» tab. Thus, you can have the perspective of the selected object. You will also be able to select all the display options (perspective, front, top, right …) in the «Display» tab and you will be able to select the one you want.
As you know, all projects have a base point. To find out, move an object and you will see how far you are.
The selection of objects can be done by three methods:
- Clicking an object with the left mouse button.
- Creating a selection area from the top left to the bottom right. It will appear in red. All objects inside will be selected.
- Creating a selection area from the lower right to the upper left. In this case, it appears in green and all the objects that are inside are partially selected.
Most objects created with pCon.planner are editable. To make changes, select the object you want to change and click «Properties» and then click «Start.» A new window will appear where you will see the property changes.
And finally, the scale of the project is in meters by default, but you can modify it in this section. If the scale of inserted objects is different, pCon will automatically convert the unit of measurement.